The Sacred Valley tour is one of the most popular tours in the region. The Sacred Valley of the Incas was a crucial area for the Inca empire and it functioned as both an agricultural, spiritual and political center for them. Throughout its length there are many Inca and Pre-Inca sites that can be found and the Sacred Valley tour visits the 2 main sites, Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Lasting a full day you will get to appreciate the fine works of craftmanship that the Incas produced and see the beautiful scenery of the Sacred Valley. Many tourists opt to do this tour just before their visit to Machu Picchu as you can choose to finish in Ollantaytambo from where you take the train on to Aguas Calientes (the town at the base of Machu Picchu).
''If you are in cusco don't miss out on the Sacred Valley, it is situated slightly lower than cusco and can help with acclimatisation. A days trip can take in a number of sights, the main and impressive one being Ollantaytambo a huge hill fortress, mind blowing in its size and construction, allow some time to look around the town too. The valley is very green and fertile with the river running through and you can even stop off for some chicha morada (a purple corn fermented drink) on the way back to Cusco''.
- Daily departures .
- Need to book in Advance.
- Pick from Hotel for Private Services (07:30am).
- Tour hours: from 07:30am to 18:00 pmish.
- All Included (except gratuities).
Places that are visited:
- Pisac Market
- Pisac archeological Inca site
- Ollantaytambo Inca site
- Raqchi lookout.
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites to be visited: Pisaq - Ollantaytambo - Chinchero
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba (a town lying between Pisac and Ollantaytambo) "HACIENDA PUKA PUNKU RESTAURANT
"PLEASE NOTE. Tourist Ticket (BTP Boleto Turistico Parcial) can also be used to visit Moray which is another archeological site (NOT included in the Sacred Valley Tour).
What you need to take
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho (especially from October to March).
- Warm Jacket
- Water with recyclable water bottle.
- Extra money.
Private Tours are 100% run by Llama Path.
- This is a Must DO tour in Cusco!
Private service price 2020
Private (Imperial) Service Price: We run this tour only as a Private Service.
- USD 150.00 per person for a Group of 2 people (prices reduce if there are more people in your group).
- USD 120.00 per person for a Group of 3 people.
- USD 100.00 per person for a Group of 4 people.
- USD 90.00 per person for a Group of 5 people.
- USD 80.00 per person for a Group of 6 people.
- USD 75.00 per person for a Group of 7 people.
- USD 70.00 per person for a Group of 8 +
PLEASE: Make sure to add the fees associated with your PayPal / VISA transaction (aprox. 4.5%) Llama Path will be sending you a receipt indicating the exact amount we received from you and the amount of the balance to be paid upon your arrival in Cusco.
Important: Max. Group Size 16 people.
Why Private ?
- Small groups
- Personalized service
- Make stops at your will
- Take your time to take pictures
- Avoid the 30+ people bilinguial group services
- Avoid the shopping stop tours to the Sacred Valley
Have a nice tour !