This fabuolous half day tour takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco. Including visits to Cusco's Cathedral, the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha) and the various Inca sites found outside of the city you get to see an incredible mixture of Inca and Spanish-style and in the case of Qoricancha, the two combined. Cusco is truly a fascinating place to visit; providing a blend of the two cultures (Inca and Spanish) the city has a look and feel about it that is completely different to the rest of Peru. This tour is a must-do when visiting Cusco and is usually one of the first ports of call for all visiting tourists.
- Daily departures
- Need to book in Advance.
- Pick up from Hotel for Private Groups (13:20)
- Private Tour pick up can be changed on request , just let us know what time suits you the best¡
- Tour hours: from 13:20 to 18:00 aprox.
- All included
- This is a MUST DO tour in Cusco - NOT to be missed!
Places that are visited:
- Santo Domingo Monastery / Qoricancha
- Puca Pucara
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Cathedral
- Entrance fee to Qoricancha
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites to be visited SACSAYHUAMAN - QENQO - TAMBOMACHAY - PUCA PUCARA.
What you need to take
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and films
Private service price 2020
Please NOTE: Private Tours are 100% run by Llama Path.
Private (Imperial) Service Price: We run this tour only as a Private Service.
- USD 115.00 per person for a Group of 2 people (prices reduce if there are more people in your group).
- USD 95.00 per person for a Group of 3 people.
- USD 80.00 per person for a Group of 4 people.
- USD 70.00 per person for a Group of 5 people.
- USD 65.00 per person for a Group of 6 people.
- USD 60.00 per person for a Group of 7 +
PLEASE: Make sure to add the fees associated with your PayPal / VISA transaction (aprox. 4.5%) Llama Path will be sending you a receipt indicating the exact amount we received from you and the amount of the balance to be paid upon your arrival in Cusco.
Important: Max. Group Size 16 people.
Why Private ?
- Small groups
- Personalized service
- Make stops at your will
- Take your time to take pictures
- Avoid the 30+ people bilinguial group services
- Avoid the shopping stop tours to the Sacred Valley
Have a nice tour !